Blues Musicians - Want Your Gigs Listed On This Calendar?

Dallas/Ft Worth/N Texas Blues Musicians - Want to see your weekly gigs listed on this calendar and have them read live on the air on KNON's BIG TEXAS BLUES program?

Email (no texts, messages to this blog or Facebook posts accepted) your gigs for the upcoming week NO LATER THAN Sunday Evening to: bluelisablues@aol.com

Please include the following:
Your name * Band Name (if Applicable) * If it is full band gig, solo or duo * Name of Venue * City Venue is located in * Time your show starts and ends

Remember - this is a BLUES calendar posted on a BLUES blog and read on a BLUES radio show, so please only include BLUES gigs. Also, only include shows within the Dallas/Ft Worth/N Texas area.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

***UPDATE***CAT LOVERS PLEASE HELP!!!



***UPDATE***Friday, July 26 - Evee has found a new home!! She will be going to live in Austin. I'm personally very jealous - I'VE always wanted to live in Austin!!  Thanks to everyone who helped, and especially to my good friend Donovan Morrow, who ultimately found her a home!

This is Evee. Her human, my neice Amanda, can no longer provide her with a home. She is spayed, declawed (and used to being indoors), good with babies, children, dogs and other cats, & very affectionate. She is about 5 years old, and has the softest fur I have ever felt on a cat, but is not a big shedder.


She immediately needs a new home because the foster family that has been watching her for the last 4 months can't do so any longer, and she is in the real immediate danger of being sent to a shelter where she would most likely be euthanized due to the number of cats already in shelters. I can't let that happen - she's a very good kitty and deserves a good home.

If you can give Evee a home, please contact me at bluelisablues@aol.com . If not, would you mind sharing this info with your friends and family? I am heartbroken I can't take her myself, but I live in a very small apartment with my 2 cats Starksy & Hutch who have thier claws, and can't have another cat.

If you can be Evee's new human and give her a forever home, contact me today at bluelisablues@aol.com

Thanks in advance for your help in finding this precious little lady a new home.

No comments: